Markesbery & Richardson, Co., LPA is seeking a full time attorney.
- Handle cases from beginning to end, prepare legal pleadings, motions, statements, trial briefs and be involved in negotiating settlements.
- Work closely with clients and claims partners to prepare timely reports on litigation, ensure all appropriate defenses are leveraged to reach positive outcomes.
- Analyze written discovery, depositions, medical records and assess the value of claims to determine risk exposure.
- Collaborate with team and clients to meet goals effectively while minimizing legal risk.
- Represent clients before court and arbitration panels in all aspects of litigation.
- Must be licensed in Kentucky, licensed in Ohio a plus, as firm covers territory throughout Ohio and Kentucky. Salary commensurate with experience.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter.
Markesbery & Richardson, Co., LPA is a regional law firm representing clients in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. We engage in civil practice with emphasis on insurance defense, insurance coverage, construction litigation and personal injury. Our team prides ourselves on quality, diversity, and a care to help our clients reach best possible outcomes.
How To Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our team. Include your resume and any work examples applicable.